Your Problem to Solve
At MGA, we’re much more than your tax and accounting advisors. We’re your strategic partners, working side by side with you, every step of the way. As highly trained business consultants, we like to solve your problems as we search for innovative options and strategic recommendations.
We understand that many things are changing in today's world of business, especially when it comes to evolving technology. Not only have we helped our clients adapt and prepare for the changes ahead, but we are preparing ourselves for the challenges that lie ahead as well.
In addition to technology changes, we can help with many other complex issues. Here are a few hot topics that our clients have been concerned with and seeking our expertise on.
- Artificial Intelligence. Artificial intelligence, or machine learning, is here — everywhere — and here to stay. Whether you’re an advocate or a skeptic of this powerful new technology, it’s impossible to ignore that computer systems are now performing many of the tasks that used to require human intelligence, such as visual perception, speech recognition, decision-making, and language translation. We’ve been getting a lot of questions from clients wanting to know more about AI and whether they should be using it in their businesses. There are many ways you can make AI work for you and your company to great advantage, and one of our goals is to help you better understand how.
- Blockchain Technology. One area that many clients have been concerned with and following is the evolution of blockchain technology. While typically associated with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, blockchain is taking off in the direction of its own. Many people believe it could soon end up driving global business and transforming a number of vital industries. There is no better time than now to start learning about blockchain and how this technology could affect your business in the future. We are here to think ahead with you.
- Business Growth Solutions. Another knotty problem that many business owners are facing is how to manage growth without engaging in extensive costs. How can their organization use outsourced solutions or in-house resources to optimize their flexibility and grow profitably? We at MGA are not only helping many of our clients overcome this challenge, but we are also working through it ourselves. As we continue to grow as a firm, we are constantly looking for the most efficient ways to scale and manage our growth. With true hands-on experience, we can offer our clients trusted business solutions.
- Data Security. As data breaches are becoming more severe, it’s essential for businesses to focus on keeping their data safe. We help many clients by sharing tips on how to address the increased risk of data management, how to build data privacy and security into their company culture, and how to engage their employees to be part of the process. We can help you with this overwhelming topic, too.
- IT Strategy. With today’s seemingly endless technological advances and business disruptions, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed when evaluating your business’s IT needs. You don’t want to overspend on new platforms with a menu of attractive features you’ll never use, but nor do you want to get left behind as your competitors jump on the newest ways to operate more efficiently. To keep up — better yet, come out ahead — you need to regularly reassess your IT operations, ask the right questions, and arrive at the best solutions. We are here to help you take the first steps to a better IT strategy.
- Remote Working Strategy. Managing a remote team has its own set of logistical and operational challenges, but with the abundance of resources available today, it’s easier than ever to implement a successful strategy. It’s all about doing the research and finding the technology solutions that work best for you and your team. We have a number of remote workers here at MGA, and we happily share with our clients what works for us and also what doesn’t work for us. With our hands-on experience, we help them build strategies to ensure success.
- Workforce Trends. Today, we are facing new challenges and ways of doing business that are unlike any we have had to face in the past. Technology continues to evolve and shape the world around us, and as a ripple effect, it’s also changing the skill set of those that you need on your team. On top of that, as new generations begin dominating the workforce, we are finding the value of company culture to be a bigger priority for workers. If you need help adapting to these trends, we are here.
If you're going through some business changes yourself, you've come to the right place. No matter what particular issues you are currently being challenged with, we have likely coached another client through the same problem or have walked through it ourselves here at MGA. And if we don't have the answer for you, we promise that we will find it. You can trust us always to be your trusted partner.
Let us take your complex problems and help you find the best, most straightforward way to solve them. If you have a problem to solve, let’s talk.
Read about the work we do helping clients solve their particular business needs. Each story below illustrates the complex problems facing businesses and the approach MGA takes to provide the right solutions.