Your Problem to Solve
At MGA, we’re much more than your tax and accounting advisors. We’re your strategic partners, working side by side with you, every step of the way. As highly trained business consultants, we like to solve your problems as we search for innovative options and strategic recommendations.
We understand that many things are changing in today's world of business, especially when it comes to evolving technology. Not only have we helped our clients adapt and prepare for the changes ahead, but we are preparing ourselves for the challenges that lie ahead as well.
In addition to technology changes, we can help with many other complex issues. Here are a few hot topics that our clients have been concerned with and seeking our guidance on.
- Business Growth Solutions. A problem that many business owners are facing is how to manage growth without engaging in extensive costs. How can their organization use outsourced solutions or in-house resources to optimize their flexibility and grow profitably? We at MGA are not only helping many of our clients overcome this challenge, but we are also working through it ourselves. As we continue to grow as a firm, we are constantly looking for the most efficient ways to scale and manage our growth. With true hands-on experience, we can offer our clients trusted business solutions.
- Crisis Management. As a business leader, you must learn how to lead in uncertain times and while facing serious challenges. The COVID-19 pandemic is a perfect example of that. How can you manage your employees and clients as the environment changes, while controlling your reactions and showing resilience? With the right approach, a crisis can be an opportunity to learn and grow—and come out stronger on the other side. We can help you plan through challenging times.
- Remote Working Strategy. Managing a remote team has its own set of logistical and operational challenges, but with the abundance of resources available today, it’s easier than ever to implement a successful strategy. It’s all about doing the research and finding the technology solutions that work best for you and your team. We have a number of remote workers here at MGA, and we happily share with our clients what works for us and also what doesn’t work for us. With our hands-on experience, we help them build strategies to ensure success.
- Workforce Trends. Today, we are facing new challenges and ways of doing business that are unlike any we have had to face in the past. Technology continues to evolve and shape the world around us, and as a ripple effect, it’s also changing the skill set of those that you need on your team. On top of that, as new generations begin dominating the workforce, we are finding the value of company culture to be a bigger priority for workers. If you need help adapting to these trends, we are here.
Just because you don’t see something listed here doesn’t mean we can’t do it. Maybe you have a specific problem and know exactly how we can help. Or perhaps you have a problem that you simply can’t pinpoint. Something isn’t working right, or you know there must be a more efficient way. We can walk through these thoughts with you and help you map out a way forward.
If you're going through some business changes yourself, you've come to the right place. No matter what particular issues you are currently being challenged with, we have likely coached another client through the same problem or have walked through it ourselves here at MGA. And if we don't have the answer for you, we promise that we will find it. You can trust us always to be your trusted partner.
Let us take your complex problems and help you find the best, most straightforward way to solve them. If you have a problem to solve, let’s talk.
Read about the work we do helping clients solve their particular business needs. Each story below illustrates the complex problems facing businesses and the approach MGA takes to provide the right solutions.
- Jewish Funerals USA / Distinctive Life
- Swyft Filings
- Radom Capital LLC
- Dr. Thomas Arnold, OD
- Robert Cox & Liz Kirby: Careered Entrepreneurs
- Greenberg & Company
- Nailor Industries and CFO Scott Bork
- Stephen Jurgella, CEO Fountain Forward
- C&D Scrap Metal
- Cindy Marion: Houston Entrepreneur and Founder of MMI Agency
- Robert Martinez, CEO Rockstar Capital
- Roy Marsh: An Entrepreneur's Success Story
- John Leggett: The Journey of a Serial Entrepreneur
- Core Legal Concepts LLC
- Frankel Building Group
- Lasco Enterprises and Laura and Jerry Lasco
- PFS Group