As innovative, forward-thinking professionals, we push ourselves to think smarter and faster. We hire extraordinary talent and encourage independent thinking. To anticipate our clients’ needs and deliver the best solutions for them, we bring together the right teams for each unique challenge. Along the way, we remember to have fun and celebrate life with our staff and clients.
- AdamBarrPartnerAdam can be found cutting your tax liability by day and cutting a rug by night.
- PaulGrossbardPartnerTargeting your goals, when he’s not targeting on the sporting clays range. Food aficionado and local arts. Paul is a devoted leader to our firm, clients, and community.
- DavidLongPartnerDavid has a storied career in assurance and is passionate about supporting JDRF to find a cure for type 1 diabetes for his son.
- HelenMartellPartnerHelen is either running our tax department or running around with her kiddos, her top two priorities.
- BrianMillerPartnerBrian keeps us young, keeps us thinking outside of the box. Committed to his clients, committed to the local live music scene.
- MichaelMillerPartnerWhen Michael isn't being bossed around the office, he's usually being bossed around at home by his two little girls.
- RussMillerPartner EmeritusNothing is more rewarding for Russ than creating successful solutions for your complex situations. Traveling and a hole in one are close seconds.
- PaulineSullingerPartnerThere is no client or company that is too complicated for Pauline. She is also an avid “glamper"… need we say more?
We're not your typical accounting firm…
- DeanaAliTax SeniorDeana is an avid puzzle solver. Whether it is the Rubik's Cube or a routine tax-based challenge, she will figure it out with enthusiasm.
- JasmineAndersonFirm Operations ManagerWhen Jasmine isn’t keeping the tax department under control, you will likely find her feeding her sweet tooth.
- DeannaBennettBilling CoordinatorYou can find Dee at the MGA office, cranking out bills for our MGA clients, or at POST Houston, soaking in the downtown views.
- DiannaBreauxT.A.S.C. StrategistDianna is up for any adventure, and there is no fork in the road that she can't conquer, whether it be your accounting needs or hiking the great outdoors.
- MikeCampTax SupervisorMike is a dedicated accountant who is energized by entrepreneurs… and a good latte.
- JenniferCarrollMarketing / Social GuruAll things marketing for MGA and a full-time explorer. We’ve stopped trying to keep up with what time zone she is in.
- IreneChienTax Senior IIIf you see Irene's out-of-office email, you can bet she is on a white-sand, blue-water beach somewhere soaking up the sun.
- KimberleyChristianTax ManagerWhether solving complex tax problems for her clients or building an 8,000+ piece lego millennium falcon, Kimberley is all about navigating the intricate details.
- EvaChuTax Senior IIEva is the master of all things Excel. When she’s not behind the desk, she enjoys being active and outdoors.
- ImeldaCorreiaAssurance ManagerImelda has spent her entire career in auditing, but when she’s not busy reviewing numbers, she loves going to the Symphony and Broadway shows.
…but we are a great team…
- AmyDangTax Senior IIWhen Amy is not working hard at MGA, you can find her spending time with her family on the beautiful islands of Hawaii.
- VincentDoSenior Financial AnalystWhen he’s not at MGA, he’s a full-time homebody. A family man who enjoys sneaking in a workout when his kiddos let him.
- CourtniFigueroaTax Senior IILouisiana cooking, red wine, and taxes are her love language.
- MariaFloresAssurance SeniorWhen Maria isn't busy auditing your financial statements, she can be found exploring state parks with her husband and 5-year-old son. Or at a good rock concert.
- JosephFreibertTax SupervisorJoe enjoys tailgating and eating his girlfriend's cooking. We've suggested having her be lead chef at the football games so he can do both simultaneously. Win, win.
- SandraGalvanTax ManagerAs a tax manager here at MGA, Sandra loves being able to mentor and teach. At home, she is fully committed to being the world's best grandmother.
- LindseyGappaAssurance ManagerMeeting all your deadlines while simultaneously never missing a happy hour. A true art.
- ClarisaGarzaTax Department SupportClarisa is a dedicated member of our support team and likes to mix things up when she's away from the office by traveling or painting pottery.
- SamanthaGonzalezTax Department SupportWhether it’s her MGA family, her real family, or her friends, you can usually find Samantha enjoying time with her favorite people.
- MeganGuidrySenior Financial AnalystMegan is as committed to perfecting your financials as she is to the Houston Rockets and her two kiddos.
…and boy, we sure have fun!
- SharonHayesQuickbooks Certified ProAdvisorQueen of QuickBooks, loves organizing data. Translates from tax speak to business. Curls up with her cat, a strong brew, and a good book at night.
- KatieHeagyTax SeniorBetween her kiddos and your tax returns, Katie's calendar stays full. When she has time, she likes to soak up all thing outdoors – like biking, boating, and camping.
- BarryHollingsheadTax ManagerOutside of the office, you can find Barry spending time with his family and sharing his baking skills with our MGA family.
- GabrielaJimenezAssurance AssociateGabby is always happy to lend a helping hand around MGA. She is also a proud dog mom who loves dipping her toes in the sand.
- ShirinJonesTax SupervisorShirin works hard at work so that she can play hard at home – with her two kids and family.
- TylerKiddAssurance SeniorTyler enjoys the variety of assurance projects that he gets to tackle. At home, he happily spends all of his time with his newborn baby boy.
- KatieKnightTax ManagerTax Manager by trade, but her #1 job is being mom to her kiddos, no matter how old they get. If she’s out of office, there’s a 100% chance she’s boating at the lake.
- IsabelLiraTax Department AdministratorWhen she isn’t keeping the tax department under control, you will likely find Isabel road-tripping the great state of Texas with her family.
- MatthewMannTax Senior IIWhen Matthew isn’t inside working on your tax return, you can find him outside fishing or cheering his daughter on at all her sporting events.
- ShaneMartinDirector of F.A.S.T.At MGA, Shane is in control at the Controller of FAST position. At home, he is a devoted husband, the dad to three, and a hardcore Aggie.
- LesleyMezaTax Department SupportSupporting our tax department by day, spending time with her three-year-old daughter by night, and staying fueled by the Starbucks running through her veins.
- BeatrizMunozController of F.A.S.T.Bea can close more books than anyone. She also enjoys working out and being Aunt Bea to her many nieces and nephews.
- MaryNelsonTax SupervisorMary does it all. For MGA, she works as a tax supervisor. At home, she is the full-time chauffeur and fan club president for her two kids.
- TamNguyenTax SupervisorOutside of MGA, you can find Tam enjoying art in many forms, including his own which is regularly displayed in local galleries.
- VanNguyenTax SupervisorFoodie with an adventurous spirit. Creative with a passion for drawing. Stereotypical accountant? We think not!
- NatalyPerezTax SupervisorOutside of tax season, Nataly can be found trying the newest restaurants or volunteering at the local animal shelter.
- KellenPrinceTax ManagerBetween shredding waves, Kellen shreds the TCJA and the CARES Act to ensure his clients have the knowledge and confidence to reach the next level.
- ShelbyPyeattTax Department AdministratorShelby adds a little bit of rock n roll to our team — when she's not out chasing her favorite bands. We've dubbed her our Ops Team Rockstar.
- SamanthaRodriguezSenior Financial AnalystBeing fully remote allows the best of both worlds for this full-time Financial Analyst, who is also Mom to two toddlers.
- AngelaRosalesFinancial AnalystAngela has a passion for perfecting things, whether it be your financials or her multiple craft activities outside of work.
Write your own next chapter...
- GladysSalazarFirm Management SupportAlways helping our clients, always helping our team. And at home, she’s always helping her family. #MomOfTheYear
- KathrynSandersPrincipalWhen she isn’t putting in long hours for her clients, she’s playing with her 707 horsepower Dodge Challenger Hellcat or cruising in her jeep.
- RebeccaSchrofTax Senior IIWhen Becca isn’t busy preparing your tax return, she will likely be traveling or brunching or loving on her pets.
- BowenShepardTax SeniorBowen is a lover of good coffee, good beer, and good bourbon, so needless to say, he fits right in.
- SamanthaSickerTax SeniorHas your accountant backpacked 2,000 miles across the Continental Divide? No? Well, meet Sam.
- IsabelSigalaBookkeeping SpecialistAs our Bookkeeping Specialist and mother of two teenagers, Isabel likes to shake the stress off by playing tennis, pickleball, or any other racquet sport.
- JasonSmithTax ManagerJason is an accountant by day and a beer snob by night. He also enjoys traveling to different baseball stadiums and knows The Office by heart.
- TraceeTallasT.A.S.C. ManagerAs the manager of the T.A.S.C. group or as mom extraordinaire, Tracee truly believes in making the complicated simple.
- JordanTrousdaleTax SupervisorIn addition to being an avid sports fan, Jordan is a real team player here at MGA.
- AngeliqueTrujilloSenior Financial AnalystAngelique is either full speed ahead in our F.A.S.T. department or full speed ahead at home with her kiddos and their sports.
...with MGA, today!
- DeyciVillarrealAccounting CoordinatorDeyci is a dedicated member of our F.A.S.T. team who loves road tripping, her family, and all things Houston sports.
- CrockettWalkerAudit SeniorWhen Crockett is not auditing, he enjoys keeping up with his twin boys and LSU football. Not necessarily in that order.
- LauraWatralTax ManagerTax Manager. Mom. Avid Peloton Runner. Margarita Enthusiast. Laura has the balance of life figured out.
- AmandaWilkinsonTax Senior IIAmanda is an accountant by trade and an artist at heart. Watercolor and acrylic paintings, ink drawings, and in-office white board masterpieces are her specialties.