AdamBarrPartnerAdam can be found cutting your tax liability by day and cutting a rug by night.
BrianMillerPartnerBrian keeps us young, keeps us thinking outside of the box. Committed to his clients, committed to the local live music scene.
PaulGrossbardPartnerTargeting your goals, when he’s not targeting on the sporting clays range. Food aficionado and local arts. Paul is a devoted leader to our firm, clients, and community.
RussMillerPartnerNothing is more rewarding for Russ than creating successful solutions for your complex situations. Traveling and a hole in one are close seconds.
We're not your typical accounting firm…
- SarahAmyxTax Department CoordinatorSarah is either keeping things at MGA flowing smoothly or daydreaming about rescuing all the Dachshund puppies around the world.
- JasmineAndersonOperations StrategistWhen Jasmine isn’t keeping the tax department under control, you will likely find her feeding her sweet tooth.
- CindyBoddieTax SupervisorWhen she's not a die-hard accountant, you can find Cindy enjoying all aspects of country living.
- MichaelCampTax Senior IIMichael is a dedicated accountant who is energized by entrepreneurs… and a good latte.
- JenniferCarrollMarketing / Social GuruAll things marketing for MGA and a full-time explorer. We’ve stopped trying to keep up with what time zone she is in.
- EvaChuTax Senior IIEva is the master of all things Excel. When she’s not behind the desk, she enjoys being active and outdoors.
- AmyDangTax Senior IIWhen Amy is not working hard at MGA, you can find her spending time with her family on the beautiful islands of Hawaii.
- ReneeEnriquezBilling CoordinatorWhen Renee's not cranking out reports for her MGA teammates, you can likely find her cleaning and organizing. Can you tell why we like her?
- MariaFloresAssurance SeniorWhen Maria isn't busy auditing your financial statements, she can be found exploring state parks with her husband and 5-year-old son. Or at a good rock concert.
- SandraGalvanTax ManagerAs a tax manager here at MGA, Sandra loves being able to mentor and teach. At home, she is fully committed to being the world's best grandmother.
…but we are a great team…
- LindseyGappaAssurance ManagerMeeting all your deadlines while simultaneously never missing a happy hour. A true art.
- ClarisaGarzaTax Department SupportClarisa is a dedicated member of our support team and likes to mix things up when she's away from the office by traveling or painting pottery.
- SamanthaGonzalezTax Department SupportWhether it’s her MGA family, her real family, or her friends, you can usually find Samantha enjoying time with her favorite people.
- MeganGuidryFinancial AnalystMegan is as committed to perfecting your financials as she is to the Houston Rockets and her two kiddos.
- SharonHayesQuickbooks Certified ProAdvisorQueen of QuickBooks, loves organizing data. Translates from tax speak to business. Curls up with her cat, a strong brew, and a good book at night.
- BarryHollingsheadTax ManagerOutside of the office, you can find Barry spending time with his family and sharing his baking skills with our MGA family.
- PhuongHuynhTax SupervisorMeet Phuong. An excel/word aficionado, an avid baker, will beat anyone in a round of Friends trivia.
- GabrielaJimenezAssurance AssociateGabby is always happy to lend a helping hand around MGA. She is also a proud dog mom who loves dipping her toes in the sand.
- ShirinJonesTax Senior IIShirin works hard at work so that she can play hard at home – with her two kids and family.
- TylerKiddAssurance SeniorTyler enjoys the variety of assurance projects that he gets to tackle. At home, he happily spends all of his time with his newborn baby boy.
…and boy, we sure have fun!
- IsabelLiraTax Department AdministratorWhen she isn’t keeping the tax department under control, you will likely find Isabel road-tripping the great state of Texas with her family.
- DavidLongDirector of Assurance ServicesDavid has a storied career in assurance and is passionate about supporting JDRF to find a cure for type 1 diabetes for his son.
- HelenMartellPrincipalHelen is either running our tax department or running around with her kiddos, her top two priorities.
- ShaneMartinDirector of F.A.S.T.At MGA, Shane is in control at the Controller of FAST position. At home, he is a devoted husband, the dad to three, and a hardcore Aggie.
- ShaughnessyMcCalebSenior Financial AnalystShaughnessy is a dedicated member of the FAST team. A southern girl who loves trucks, country music, and her dog.
- MichaelMillerChief Operating OfficerWhen Michael isn't being bossed around the office, he's usually being bossed around at home by his two little girls.
- BeatrizMunozController of F.A.S.T.Bea can close more books than anyone. She also enjoys working out and being Aunt Bea to her many nieces and nephews.
- MaryNelsonTax SupervisorMary does it all. For MGA, she works as a tax supervisor. At home, she is the full-time chauffeur and fan club president for her two kids.
- TamNguyenTax SupervisorOutside of MGA, you can find Tam enjoying art in many forms, including his own which is regularly displayed in local galleries.
- KenzieOwenTax AssociateKenzie is into numbers and the Peloton craze. When she's not sitting at her MGA desk, she's out being active.
- NatalyPerezTax Senior IIOutside of tax season, Nataly can be found trying the newest restaurants or volunteering at the local animal shelter.
- SarahPrattAssurance SeniorSarah (noun): novelist, avid hockey fan, fur momma, and a Certified Fraud Examiner. Proof that we're not your stereotypical accountants.
- KellenPrinceTax ManagerBetween shredding waves, Kellen shreds the TCJA and the CARES Act to ensure his clients have the knowledge and confidence to reach the next level.
- SamanthaRodriguezBookkeeping SupportMSU Bulldog, MGA Bookkeping Support, and New Mom. Samantha's favorite three titles.
- GladysSalazarFirm Management SupportAlways helping our clients, always helping our team. And at home, she’s always helping her family. #MomOfTheYear
- KathrynSandersPrincipalWhen she isn’t putting in long hours for her clients, she’s playing with her 707 horsepower Dodge Challenger Hellcat or cruising in her jeep.
- RebeccaSchrofTax Senior IIWhen Becca isn’t busy preparing your tax return, she will likely be traveling or brunching or loving on her pets.
- JuleeSinghTax ManagerJulee is all about her work and her family time, her top two priorities. And even if she didn’t have a three-year-old, she’d still know every word to every Disney song.
- JasonSmithTax SupervisorJason is an accountant by day and a beer snob by night. He also enjoys traveling to different baseball stadiums and knows The Office by heart.
- PaulineSullingerDirector Of T.A.S.C.There is no client or company that is too complicated for Pauline. She is also an avid “glamper"… need we say more?
Write your own next chapter...
- TraceeTallasT.A.S.C. ManagerAs the manager of the T.A.S.C. group or as mom extraordinaire, Tracee truly believes in making the complicated simple.
- JordanTrousdaleTax Senior IIIn addition to being an avid sports fan, Jordan is a real team player here at MGA.
- AngeliqueTrujilloFinancial AnalystAngelique is either full speed ahead in our F.A.S.T. department or full speed ahead at home with her kiddos and their sports.
- LauraWatralTax ManagerTax Manager. Mom. Avid Peloton Rider. Margarita Enthusiast. Laura has the balance of life figured out.
- AmandaWilkinsonTax SeniorAmanda is an accountant by trade and an artist at heart. Watercolor and acrylic paintings, ink drawings, and in-office white board masterpieces are her specialties.
- KristyWilsonAR CoordinatorAccounts receivable by day, movie aficionado by night.
…with MGA, today!