At MGA, we’ve always been ready for change, even before it arrives. We’re proactive, not reactive, especially when it comes to technology trends affecting business. Technology continues to evolve at a breakneck pace, creating challenges for many companies and requiring them to keep their tech strategies up-to-date. Our Technology and Strategic Consulting (T.A.S.C.) team is here to help you with just that.
Our T.A.S.C. team is recommended for clients who are seeking strategic counseling on their accounting processes and associated technology tools. We’re here for clients who have an in-house accounting team in place (or are currently building one) and are looking for ways to employ efficiencies. Under this umbrella, we offer assistance with specific accounting projects and a variety of technology tool implementations.
We do the legwork for you, testing new accounting software and programs to find the best solutions for your industry. Because this is our area of expertise, we can quickly decipher what works, what doesn’t, and how best to move forward. Once we find the right technology tools for you and your business, we can then help you quickly implement a new solution. By trusting MGA to help you build a strong tech strategy, you can rest easy knowing that you always have a partner who can answer your questions and can offer new ideas as technology continues to evolve.
Here are a few additional tech topics that our clients have been seeking our expertise on.
- Artificial Intelligence. Artificial intelligence, or machine learning, is here—everywhere—and here to stay. Whether you’re an advocate or a skeptic of this powerful new technology, it’s impossible to ignore that computer systems are now performing many of the tasks that used to require human intelligence. We’ve been getting a lot of questions from clients wanting to know more about AI and whether they should be using it in their businesses. There are many ways you can make AI work for you and your company to great advantage, and one of our goals is to help you better understand how.
- Blockchain Technology. One area that many clients have been concerned with and following is the evolution of blockchain technology. While typically associated with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, blockchain is taking off in the direction of its own. Many people believe it could soon end up driving global business and transforming a number of vital industries. There is no better time than now to start learning about blockchain and how this technology could affect your business in the future. We are here to think ahead with you.
- Data Security. As data breaches are becoming more severe, it’s essential for businesses to focus on keeping their data safe. We help many clients by sharing tips on how to address the increased risk of data management, how to build data privacy and security into their company culture, and how to engage their employees to be part of the process. We can help you with this overwhelming topic, too.
- IT Strategy. With today’s seemingly endless technological advances and business disruptions, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed when evaluating your business’s IT needs. You don’t want to overspend on new platforms with a menu of attractive features you’ll never use, but nor do you want to get left behind as your competitors jump on the newest ways to operate more efficiently. To keep up—better yet, come out ahead—you need to regularly reassess your IT operations, ask the right questions, and arrive at the best solutions. We are here to help you take the first steps to a better IT strategy.
Whether you are looking for an accounting expert to help build your in-house team or are seeking strategic consulting on technology solutions for your industry, we are here to help evaluate your needs.
Can we help you stay ahead of the curve with our technology consulting services? If so, let’s talk. We're ready when you are.
- Accounting software analysis and implementation
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable software analysis and implementation
- Bookkeeping cleanup
- Custom reporting package analysis and implementation
- Expense reporting software implementation
- Financials, reconciliations, and reporting — daily, weekly, or monthly
- Process evaluation
- Your problem to solve