At MGA, we recognize many businesses need outsourced solutions to help them solve their complex problems. Our team of experts is here to make sure clients are in control of their business, allowing them to focus on growing it.
We offer two separate, but ultimately intertwined, teams that are here to help you find the right solutions — T.A.S.C. (Technology and Strategic Consulting) and F.A.S.T. (Finance Accounting Support Team).
- Technology and Strategic Consulting. Our T.A.S.C. team is recommended for clients who are not necessarily looking to outsource their accounting functions but are seeking strategic counseling on their accounting processes and technology tools. They have an in-house accounting team in place (or are currently building one) and are simply looking for ways to employ efficiencies. Under this umbrella, we offer assistance with specific accounting projects, technology tool implementations, and bookkeeping cleanup. In a nutshell, we help business owners build a reliable and efficient in-house accounting team by sharing the accounting tools and processes that we use every day here at MGA.
- Financial Accounting Support Team. Our F.A.S.T. service provides a full range of accounting, controller, and financial management services. This service is recommended for clients who do not want to manage their finance and accounting functions internally. For business owners seeking a reputable outsourced provider, we are their answer. By outsourcing their accounting functions, they can truly focus on growing their business.
We understand that many situations are unique and many business owners aren’t sure which service is right for them. Maybe they need a mix of T.A.S.C. and F.A.S.T. services to accomplish their specific goals.
Here are a few examples of how we at MGA can help business owners through our variety of outsourced solutions.
- Start-ups and Early-stage Companies. Entrepreneurs often find that they are so busy growing their business that they have trouble setting up and running their business. We can help them manage their back-office, allowing their startup to begin developing. Many entrepreneurs are also looking for experts who will understand their particular business and how to build it their unique way. We are here to strategize and collaborate with them, always looking at what’s best for their specific needs.
- Controller Functions. Some business owners find that their company has grown significantly, and their controller is ready to retire. Others find that their controllers are more or less controlling them— and the business. They are not sure whether they should hire a new controller or consider an outsourced solution instead. We are here to walk through the process with them and bring forth a fresh perspective on their particular situation.
- Cash Flow Management. Many clients have problems managing their cash flow. Some do their billing on time, but their collections are bad. Others are having billing issues, but their collections are excellent. We help them by creating cash forecasts and digging deeper into their current cash situation. Whether they are seeking simple advice or looking to outsource their functions entirely, we are here to help.
- Technology Tool Implementations. Many clients are struggling with deciding on and implementing the most efficient technology tools for their specific accounting needs. We give them a helping hand by offering insight on products like QuickBooks Online, Bill.com, and more. Through a collaborative and fresh approach, we help many businesses streamline their accounting functions with today’s latest technology.
Whether you are looking for an accounting expert to help build your in-house team or are seeking to outsource your accounting department and functions entirely, we can help. Call us before you leap. If you are looking for accounting support in Houston or the other markets we serve, talk to us first. We have many stories to share with you about how we added the expertise and experience necessary to help entrepreneurs and successful businesses keep growing.
Speak to us about how we can help you with our outsourcing solutions. We are ready when you are.
- Accounts payable processing
- Accounts receivable billing and collections
- Cash management
- Budget preparation and monitoring
- Development of company accounting procedure manuals
- Controller functions — including the production of monthly or quarterly financial statements
- CFO services — interim, ad hoc, or full-time
- Technology tool implementations
- Bookkeeping cleanup
- Your problem to solve