Advisory & Consulting
For nearly three decades, MGA has been a long-standing, highly successful accounting and consulting firm serving Houston, Texas and the surrounding region. Our scope of business continues to expand as we respond to the changing needs of our clients and now includes a wide variety of advisory and consulting services.
Here are some examples of how we at MGA help business owners start and grow their companies today while planning for the future.
- Business Advisory Services. Some clients need business advisory services to help sustain their growth strategies. Our team of experts at MGA can help. While working closely with business owners to truly understand their particular business, we develop collaborative and highly innovative approaches to help them rethink their strategies and improve their execution.
- Mergers and Acquisitions. Other clients are looking at mergers and acquisitions. M&A is an area where we have exceptional resources. Fraught with challenges, the consolidation of industries presents many important areas for consideration — from the tax issues to the resolution of partnerships. Clients often need help addressing the changes in their organization’s cultures when two very different firms come together to form a new one. Additionally, if they are planning to sell their company, we have the resources and expertise ready to help them prepare for the sales process.
- Complex Succession Planning. Many business owners are currently facing the complexity of succession planning, as they search for the right business valuation and develop the next generation of business leaders. Since Baby Boomers own 67% of U.S. firms, we know that succession planning is a top topic on many owners’ agendas. They neither want to appear ready to retire nor do they want to ignore the need for succession planning. We are here to help.
- Start-ups and Early-stage Companies. We have many clients who come to us seeking a hand as they start their new business. Whether they are looking for specific tax advice or need help choosing the best type of business entity for their startup, we work with them to provide answers to their very complicated questions.
- Strategic Business Planning. An area of frequent concern for many clients is their business strategy. At times, their company’s leadership can see the changes taking place all around them but are unclear how to redirect their strategy to take advantage of the changes. We can help. At MGA, we strive to stay ahead of the curve to know and prepare for the changes and challenges coming in the future. As technology continues to evolve, it is imperative for your business strategy to continue to develop with it.
These are just a few examples of how we help our clients as they start and grow their businesses. Talk with us about your particular situation. Our team at MGA can take a holistic approach to your specific needs. We love to take your complex situations and find simple solutions.
- Bank financing assistance
- Business valuation
- Cost segregation studies
- Estate planning
- Family office services
- Insurance planning & support
- Litigation support services
- Mergers and acquisitions assistance
- New business formation — structuring and analysis
- Strategic business planning
- Succession planning
- Wealth management planning & support
- Your problem to solve